Virtual Assistant Services
Creative & Business Writing
- Writing blog posts
- Writing and designing e-newsletters, setting up email funnels, etc
- Writing or editing audio or video transcriptions
- Writing social media posts for Facebook and Instagram
- Editing & proofreading blog posts, newsletters, paid search ads, etc
- Website, landing page, and sales page copywriting
- Creating product descriptions for online sales of merchandise
- Other marketing copy or written business communications, as needed
Business Admin & Management
- Systems administration
- Streamlining and set-up of email communications
- Organizing email inboxes
- Managing blog comments
- Managing social media comments
- Calendar maintenance
- Data entry
- Appointment setting
- Writing job listings
- Arranging interviews
- Re-purposing content (Example: turn a video into a written blog post or a blog post into a social media post)
- Managing editorial calendars for marketing campaigns
- Monitoring YouTube content
- Uploading YouTube videos
- Organizing cloud files
- Organizing Google Suite and Drive files
- Creating graphics for blog or social media posts
- Sourcing photos for blog posts, books, social media, etc
- Travel research
- Event research
- Keyword research for Etsy, Pinterest, Google, etc.
- Hashtag research for Instagram
- Vendor/printer research
- Competitor research
- Product/menu item price comparisons
“Brea rescued us from a recently contracted WordPress site that was not functional due to the inability of a previous developer. She not only got the new site up and running quickly but created a design that is visually attractive and attention-getting across multiple platforms.
Throughout the process, Brea was efficient and professional, responding to my concerns about expressing our identity accurately.”
~ Vicki M, Disaster Recovery Professional
“I hired Brea and her team to create the website and logos for my annual film festival–the Horrible Imaginings Film Festival in San Diego.
From the initial consultation to the day when I was able to go live with my new fully-functional website, Brea’s work was the very definition of exemplary.
She is very good at taking the vision of her clients and translating them into a website that is thematically appropriate, easy to use, clean, and engaging.
Her explanations of SEO and some of the more technical aspects of web visibility are concise, easy to understand, and non-threatening for those of us who are flummoxed by the jargon.
Her pricing is the most reasonable I’ve seen, especially considering the level of quality she delivers. I can’t recommend Brea enough!”
~ Miguel R, Horrible Imaginings Film Festival
“Brea and her team were incredible to work with. They created my author site and I couldn’t be happier. We held Skype meetings to discuss what I wanted before work started and calls along the way to keep on track. And they nailed it.
Everything came together on time and on budget, and there were even meetings to discuss how to run, change and maintain my WordPress site as well as a couple of follow up calls to see how everything was going. I know if I need help, Brea is still there to support me.”
~ Mark S, Sci Fi & Horror Author