Virtual Assistant Services
Feeling overwhelmed by the endless tasks of running your business or managing your brand? A virtual assistant can be your lifeline!
From updating your website to scheduling meetings to tackling data entry, a remote office assistant can help you stay on top of the small stuff, so you can focus on the big picture.
My name is Brea and my virtual assistant and business support experience includes 19 years of organic SEO account management, technical SEO and site audit expertise, and client account management focused on concierge customer service.
I excel in developing, managing, and supporting clients’ day-to-day website needs and online marketing initiatives with fast response times and a dedication to superior customer service.
I also offer expertise in scoping and writing nonprofit grant proposals, and in researching, analyzing, writing and presenting organic and technical SEO briefs and website audits.
If you need website design or CMS support, I am an experienced WordPress website designer, including expertise in SEO for WooCommerce e-commerce websites.
Virtual Assistant Services Include:
Web Copy & Business Writing
- Writing and researching blog posts
- Writing or editing audio or video transcriptions
- Writing social media posts for Facebook and Instagram
- Editing & proofreading blog posts, newsletters, etc
- Writing ad copy for Google Ads (PPC) paid search campaigns
- Onsite SEO web content writing
- Onsite content and blog refreshes
- Creating e-commerce product descriptions for online sales
Business Administration & Management
- Systems administration
- Streamlining and set-up of email communications
- Organizing email inboxes
- Calendar maintenance
- Data entry
- Appointment setting
- Writing job listings
- Arranging interviews
Design, Content & Social Media
- Re-purposing content (Example: turn a video into a written blog post or a blog post into a social media post)
- Managing editorial calendars for marketing campaigns
- Managing blog comments
- Managing social media comments
- Monitoring YouTube content
- Uploading and search optimizing YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Sourcing photos for blog posts, books, social media, etc
- Digital asset organization and management (Google Suite, Dropbox, Evernote, Lightroom etc)
- Travel research
- Event research
- Keyword research for organic SEO projects
- Keyword research for Google Ads paid search campaigns
- Keyword research for Etsy, Pinterest, etc.
- Hashtag research for Instagram and Hive
- Vendor/printer research
- Competitor research
- Product/menu item price comparisons
How much does it cost to hire a virtual assistant?
Do you need help with simple digital administrative tasks and organization projects? Or do you require industry-specific technical experience i.e. systems admin projects or technical SEO audits and remediations?
The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life or boost your productivity.
I am available for both long and short-term freelance or contract virtual assistance projects and enjoy working with small business owners, entrepreneurs, and artists, writers, musicians and Creatives of all kinds!
Send me a note, I’m ready to help!
DESIGN QUESTIONS: Please visit my website design page to learn more about WordPress web design services.
Ready to grow your business with a virtual assistant you can trust?
Schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation!
“Brea rescued us from a recently contracted WordPress site that was not functional due to the inability of a previous developer. She not only got the new site up and running quickly but created a design that is visually attractive and attention-getting across multiple platforms.
Throughout the process, Brea was efficient and professional, responding to my concerns about expressing our identity accurately.”
~ Vicki M, Disaster Recovery Professional
“I hired Brea and her team to create the website and logos for my annual film festival–the Horrible Imaginings Film Festival in San Diego.
From the initial consultation to the day when I was able to go live with my new fully-functional website, Brea’s work was the very definition of exemplary.
She is very good at taking the vision of her clients and translating them into a website that is thematically appropriate, easy to use, clean, and engaging.
Her explanations of SEO and some of the more technical aspects of web visibility are concise, easy to understand, and non-threatening for those of us who are flummoxed by the jargon.
Her pricing is the most reasonable I’ve seen, especially considering the level of quality she delivers. I can’t recommend Brea enough!”
~ Miguel R, Horrible Imaginings Film Festival
“Brea and her team were incredible to work with. They created my author site and I couldn’t be happier. We held Skype meetings to discuss what I wanted before work started and calls along the way to keep on track. And they nailed it.
Everything came together on time and on budget, and there were even meetings to discuss how to run, change and maintain my WordPress site as well as a couple of follow up calls to see how everything was going. I know if I need help, Brea is still there to support me.”
~ Mark S, Sci Fi & Horror Author