Expert SEO &
Meet Brea Corwin
Writer (Web Copy, Fiction, Poetry)
Organic SEO Manager
Technical SEO Strategist
WordPress Website Designer
I am a professional writer, online business development coach, and organic search campaign manager.
I have over 19 years of full-time freelance, agency and corporate experience in organic SEO, technical SEO, business copywriting, and design and management of WordPress websites and online stores.
I offer proven expertise in:
- Organic SEO
- Technical SEO
- Online reputation management/marketing
- Local search marketing
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Full site audits, competitor research, and remediation campaign strategy (from SMB to international and enterprise-level clientele)
- White hat link building / toxic backlink remediation
- Growth marketing
- E-commerce SEO
- Web copywriting and content strategy
- Online business development coaching, helping business owners manifest their dreams, both online and off.
I also enjoy using my nonprofit SEO and grant writing experience to help organizations focused on animal and environmental health and welfare.
As a digital marketing professional, my skills include:
- Strategizing, curating, and search-optimizing multimedia content and update websites via WordPress CMS.
- Working solo, or with other talented design professionals, to craft visually stunning, mobile-friendly standard and e-commerce WordPress website designs.
- Developing, managing, and supporting clients’ day-to-day website needs, digital marketing, and online sales initiatives with fast response times and a dedication to superior customer service.
The creative powerhouses I’ve worked with on a freelance basis include:
- Internationally-renowned, award-winning horror and science fiction entertainment professionals
- Academy award-winning VFX artists
- Creatives of all kinds: musicians, writers, performance and visual artists, photographers
- Horror genre film festivals
INFJ-T — The Turbulent Advocate (explore my personality profile in detail at 16personalities.com)
Role: Diplomat (Traits: intuitive, feeling) — Ideological, values empathy, and holds a preference for a humanistic perspective
Strategy: Constant Improvement (Strategy describes how personality types act in response to the world around them and how they might choose to accomplish things.)
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Bachelor of Arts: English (Honors with Distinction: Magna cum Laude)
Minor: Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature with focus on horror, Gothic and science fiction literature and film theory.
Additional studies in feminism, fairy tales, and folklore.
Activities and Societies: Golden Key International Honour Society, Dean’s List, College of Liberal Arts Honor Society
University of Saint Thomas
Mini-MBA, Nonprofit Management
Courses included: Accounting, Budgeting, Employment Law, Ethics, Fundraising, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Legal Issues, Governance, Program Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Supervision and Leadership, Volunteer Management, Personal Leadership in Action
“I hired Brea and her team to create the website and logos for my annual film festival–the Horrible Imaginings Film Festival in San Diego.
From the initial consultation to the day when I was able to go live with my new fully-functional website, Brea’s work was the very definition of exemplary.
She is very good at taking the vision of her clients and translating them into a website that is thematically appropriate, easy to use, clean, and engaging.
Her explanations of SEO and some of the more technical aspects of web visibility are concise, easy to understand, and non-threatening for those of us who are flummoxed by the jargon.
Her pricing is the most reasonable I’ve seen, especially considering the level of quality she delivers. I can’t recommend Brea enough!”
~ Miguel R, Horrible Imaginings Film Festival
“Brea has a rare combination of discipline and creativity. Her background in web design means she knows about the back end of a site, and what it takes to rank well. She is my go-to person for questions about SEO – from code to link building.
Along with the impressive technical knowledge, her writing ability is stellar. My favorite aspect of Brea is her energetic and motivating personality. She captivates her clients with her SEO knowledge, and the results show in traffic and rankings.”
~ Brynn J, Copywriter – SaaS, B2B & Startups
Read more recommendations on LinkedIn!