Put Your Feet Up, I’ve Got This!
You’re a busy professional. You need a new or redesigned website or blog now, and you need reliable talent that you can trust to bring your goals and visions to life online.
My WordPress website design services ensure that your new site:
- Is designed with accessibility in mind and is easy for people to use
- Contains the right balance of search engine optimization, content and technology
- Is fast-loading and fantastic looking on major mobile devices and browsers
- Does not contain unethical coding or SEO practices
- Is secure and backed-up on a regular basis, protecting your investment
By combining social, mobile, and local strategies, responsive and mobile-accessible design techniques, and search-optimized code and design, you’ll reach your fans and customers, wherever they are.
I welcome projects with anyone who has the passion, time, trust, budget, and focus to make something amazing happen together!
Bonus: You Won’t Be Forced to Submit to Technology!
- NO monthly maintenance fees (unless you sign up for a maintenance package)
- NO long-term service contracts!
- NO inflated agency pricing!
- NO holding your site hostage! I’ll train you to manage your own site, anytime, from your computer or favorite mobile device.
- NO BULLSHIT. EVER.
Your website is built on the self-hosted WordPress content management system (CMS), allowing you to manage your website yourself, 24/7 from ANY location. No technical experience needed and you won’t pay an arm and a leg!
Prices are quoted individually, as each project consists of different needs, goals and variables. I’ll assess your immediate and long-term needs and build a custom website design or marketing project that suits you and your budget. No matter your needs or budget, I can help! Learn more about Services & Rates
Flexible Payment Plans
Making your web design or marketing project come true is easy!
You have your choice of payment method:
Method #1: I can break your project fee up into 2 or 3 easy payments (after initial deposit): the first due at first design review and the last due when the project is complete and the website is launched and live.
Method #2: I also offer flexible payment programs via PayPal Credit to assist you in getting the web presence you’ve always wanted, without having to go broke at the start. You can pay for your project via PayPal by choosing ‘PayPal Credit’ as your payment method at checkout, and then make small monthly payments to PayPal or qualify for no payments for six months. This method of payment ensures that we hit no financial snags which can seriously hold up or even end up cancelling your project.