Need Help? Look No Further!
My name is Brea Corwin and I’m a freelance Virtual Assistant and Digital Marketing Expert offering my services to small businesses, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, and others who are serious about their online success.
I offer you over 15 years of contract, agency and corporate experience in SEO, digital marketing, and design and management of WordPress websites and online stores.
I’m an honest and reliable VA and website administrator, ready to help develop, manage and support your day-to-day website needs, digital marketing, and online sales initiatives with fast response times, and a dedication to killer customer service.
WordPress Website Design
- Microsite (Up to 5 pages, no ecommerce, basic search engine optimization/SEO) — Starting rate is $500
- Full website (5 pages or more, no ecommerce, full service SEO) — Pricing is dependent on website size and functionality requested.
- Ecommerce website w full service search engine marketing (using WooCommerce for WordPress) — Pricing is dependent on website size, functionality requested, and number/variations of products.
Every project is different, and many require a customized quote. Contact me for a free, 30 minute consultation about your needs.
General WordPress Website Support
Fee: $25 – $45/hr
- Page/post updates & additions
- Menu/widget/image/link updates
- WordPress & plugin updates, installs, setup
- E-shopping cart management & support
- General website administration & maintenance
- Online research
- Regular checks for broken links & security issues
- Reliable support you can count on!
Digital Marketing Services, Consultation & SEO Audits
Hourly time is available in 3, 6, and 10 hour blocks. Hourly blocks must be used within 60 days of purchase, or they expire, and you will need to repurchase.
Fee: $35-55 per hour
- Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Brief to comprehensive website design + SEO audits
- SEO and digital marketing strategy, consultation, and implementation
- Competitor analysis ($199 brief analysis, $499 full analysis – per competitor)
- Local Search + Mobile Marketing & Optimization
- LinkedIn Marketing & Posting
- Online Business Development Consultation
- E-Commerce Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Online Reputation Management
- Google Ads (PPC)
- Paid Social Media Campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Web Content Writing
- Keyword research & basic onsite SEO
- Social media posting & article submissions
- and more, depending on your online marketing goals
Need album art or imagery for music, writing, or multimedia projects? Rates are variable based on complexity and type of imagery needed. Hourly and per project rates available, please contact me for a quote.
– Audacity, Frhed
– Adobe CC Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
– Android / iOS mobile phone and tablet apps
Content Creation & Management – Blogs
You Write the Blog Posts – You do the writing and research and create your own blog post, and I’ll take over from there. I’ll secure royalty-free images, implement SEO, perform basic copy-editing and clean-up, and publish your blog post on your website. If requested, I can also push your post to your social media networks (additional fee).
Monthly – $50 per month / 1 post per month
Bi-weekly – $100 per month / 2 posts per month
Weekly – $200 per month / 4 posts per month
I Write the Blog Posts – I’ll create blog posts for your website (up to 500 words) on your business topics. I’ll also secure royalty-free images, implement SEO, publish the blog post on your website, and push the post to your social media networks.
Monthly – $200 per month / 1 post per month
Bi-weekly – $375 per month / 2 posts per month
Google & Bing Integration Services
Fee: $25/hr basic, $45/hr advanced
BASIC: Basic integration of your website site with Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) & Google My Business, and Bing Webmaster Tools. Includes creation and integration of HTML and XML sitemaps on your website/s.
ADVANCED: Setting up advanced Google Analytics dashboards, funnels, etc. Identifying issues, troubleshooting, and resolving Google Search Console errors/issues. Setting up and managing other Google-based tools and profiles.
Monthly Site Performance Reports & Strategy Outline
Fee: $275 – $550+/mo – billed monthly (price dependent on scope of monthly work)
You can order up a monthly PDF formatted report of common site performance indicators direct from your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts, with a detailed round-up of suggestions for improved performance, if any. I’ll crunch all the relevant numbers and data and provide you with clear, actionable data every month! Pricing is based on amount of data and analysis requested.
MailChimp Email Template Creation
- Set up your MailChimp account
- Import email list and add groups/segments if needed
- Add a simple MailChimp subscription form to your WordPress website
- Integrate Facebook and Twitter to post the newsletter to your feed
- Responsive and reusable MailChimp template that coordinates with your website to keep branding consistent
- Build “Thank you for subscribing” form to match your email template
- Load first newsletter with content you provide
- Schedule your very first newsletter
1 Hour of Individualized MailChimp Training + 14 Days Email Support
1 hour of MailChimp training via online WebEx webinar. The webinar is recorded and you’ll receive a recording. Includes 14 days of email support.
Advanced Technical Modifications & Coding – WordPress Websites
Advanced website code work, WordPress version and plugin troubleshooting, fix-it jobs, e-commerce updates/troubleshooting and any other complex WordPress website updates.
Hourly – $75
3 hours – $225
5 Hours – $375
All fees are payable in full prior to starting work by purchasing blocks of hours. All work will be charged against your purchased hours in 15 minute increments. Unused hours are nonrefundable and expire 6 months from date of purchase.
2 Hours of Individualized WordPress Training + 14 Days Email Support
2 hours of WordPress training via online WebEx/GoTo Meeting virtual meeting. Includes 14 days of email support.
Training may include:
- How to read your dashboard
- How to publish a post with images
- Basic on page search engine optimization
- How to publish a page with images and search engine optimization
- How to add plug-ins
- How to perform basic site updates
- How to add basic products and images to your WooCommerce e-commerce platform
Customize your experience! Let me know what you need and I’ll include it in the training.
You’ll also receive an 80+ page PDF handbook on the ‘care and feeding’ of a WordPress website, current to the most recent version of WordPress.