Virtual Assistant, Design & SEO Services Include:
– Honest, loyal, and reliable virtual assistant and WordPress website administrator services. I’m ready to help develop, manage, and support your day-to-day website needs, digital marketing, and online sales initiatives with fast response times, and a dedication to killer customer service.
– WordPress website design, including small to medium-scale e-commerce design and marketing.
– Digital Marketing Consultation, specializing in: Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Local Search Marketing Online Reputation Management PPC & Social Paid Search (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
I have 14 years of freelance, agency, and corporate experience in business copywriting, SEO, digital marketing, and design and management of WordPress websites and online stores.
Explore a selection of my past website design projects at my Design Portfolio
Digital Marketing Strategist Experience
Internet Marketing Account Manager
Web Project Manager
Remote Digital Marketing Strategist
- Remotely collaborate and strategize with multiple colleagues daily in diverse teams throughout the United States to ensure profits, engagement and online performance for our clients.
- Develop and maintain multiple concurrent client relationships through incisive campaign management and tactical implementation of organic SEO, search engine marketing, social media marketing, multimedia optimization, local and mobile search optimization, link building, and reputation management initiatives.
- Handles high-sensitivity domestic and international clients via Skype, Webex, GoToMeeting, email and phone with reliability, tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Comprehensive marketing and sales skills, including lead generation, professional networking, and proposal writing to development and presentation of search, social and local online marketing programs.
- As web project manager, engages project participants in defining project duration, sequence, and ownership of tasks, based on scope definition and project delivery requirements, with ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects to end-project site QA and launch.
- Keep all interactive projects organized, on schedule, and within budget.
- Tracking and ongoing reporting of search marketing campaigns.
- Proactively providing strategic recommendations applicable to the client’s business model and goals.
- Use a content management system (CMS) to optimize dynamic websites and carts to increase conversions and traffic, and improve usability by implementing design, code or content changes.
- Perform thorough local and competitor analysis to reveal a client’s competitive position in the online marketplace.
- Create, optimize and creatively promote social media profiles for diverse clientele.
- Train clients via Skype, Webex and GoTo Meetings in the use of WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other popular blog and social media tools and dashboards.
University of MN–Twin Cities
Bachelor of Arts, Honors — Magna cum Laude, with Distinction
Major: English & Creative Writing
Minor: Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature with focus on horror, Gothic and science fiction literature and film theory. Additional studies in feminism, fairy tales, and folklore.
Honors Senior Thesis: Love & Death in the Gothic Novel (Examined Red Dragon pub. 1981 VS The Monk pub. 1796)
University of St. Thomas
Mini-MBA in Nonprofit Management
Subjects covered: Accounting, Budgeting, Employment Law, Ethics, Fundraising, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Legal Issues, Governance, Program Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Supervision and Leadership, Volunteer Management, Personal Leadership in Action