Internet Marketing Account Manager
Web Project Manager
Digital Marketing Strategist
I am a professional writer and have 15 years of freelance, agency, and corporate experience in business copywriting, SEO, digital marketing, and design and management of WordPress websites and online stores.
I am also a digital artist, exploring glitch art as a medium for expressing my experiences and emotions, and as an adjunct to my poetry and creative writing. I will be building my MFA around creative writing and digital art forms.
• Dual creative and analytical mindset, up to date with trends in content marketing and semantic search
• Excels in curating, writing, formatting, managing and publishing multimedia content via WordPress, Joomla and Magento CMS
• Ability to work solo or collaboratively, excelling in team building, mentoring, and interpersonal communication
• Trained in business writing and communication, with emphasis on clarity, engagement, education, and creativity
• Skilled in mobile search/responsive design, voice search, schema/structured data, Google Knowledge Graph
• A standout idea generator and communicator who can articulate strategies clearly to diverse audiences
• Tools include: MOZ, SpyFu, Google Search Console & Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, Adobe Analytics, HubSpot, Raven, Salesforce
• INFJ—I am a trusted advocate, counselor, and diplomat, with established expertise in client management
• Leveraging SEO/PPC tools for incisive organic and paid search campaign development, research and reporting
• Analyze campaign performance and generate positive and actionable insights from disparate data streams
University of MN–Twin Cities
Bachelor of Arts, Honors — Magna cum Laude, with Distinction
Major: English & Creative Writing
Minor: Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature with focus on horror, Gothic and science fiction literature and film theory. Additional studies in feminism, fairy tales, and folklore.
Honors Senior Thesis: Love & Death in the Gothic Novel (Examined Red Dragon pub. 1981 VS The Monk pub. 1796)
University of St. Thomas
Mini-MBA in Nonprofit Management
Subjects covered: Accounting, Budgeting, Employment Law, Ethics, Fundraising, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Legal Issues, Governance, Program Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Supervision and Leadership, Volunteer Management, Personal Leadership in Action